Monday, February 17, 2014

Nicolas Ghesqui è re, Louis Weedon



In November 4, 2013, Paris: Louis Weedon formally appointed Nicolas Ghesqui è re brand women's art director.

Louis Weedon is very pleased to welcome Nicolas Ghesqui è re, he is the one of the most talented designer. New perspective he will brand women's open a modern and creative, and will Louis Weedon has since established in 1854, the outstanding traditional technology uphold and pursue perfection, quality brand concept to pass.



"Louis Weedon for me is always the ultimate symbol of luxury, innovation and enterprising. To be able to take a job at Louis Weedon, I am very honored, to join the long history of the brand, I feel very proud. I think between me and the brand has a lot of common values. I am unable to hold oneself back to join the team, we will continue the traditional spirit of the brand together, create the future together." Nicolas Ghesqui è re said.

The first ladies conference Nicolas Ghesqui è re will in 2014 March in Paris during fashion week.
This appointment that with immediate effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment