Saturday, May 18, 2013

The coach beach.



The coach beach collection is worth checking out, Pierre Le Tan, he indulge in the wildest fantasy style and eye color items keen. Although the actual beach bag, then I will choose in this set will cost 250 yuan, they are beautifully illustrated, a perfect beach feeling. As for the description of the canvas bag, a seahorse, cabin, and the umbrella theme. To be perfectly honest, I know this is a difficult period I like best. All I can think of these boxes, cut off shorts, T-shirt, my Bikini, sunglasses and hats. Typical beach decoration totally cute and decoration of the beach bag.

In the coach Madison flowers, Audrey

We continue to talk about acerca in spring in the handbag trend, obviously, there are many. We have brought you a denim and leather punch story, and today I will tell you acerca another trend; flower pattern. Normally, we will cover the Coach packets in the PurseBlog smart, but in fact I was with this PurseBlog. The Coach package received quite a bit of flak many handbag enthusiasts. It may be the case, the coach continued, and the rest to the brand and many brands started many bags on their way into other brands. In fact, my first bag is a Coach package.

No comments:

Post a Comment