Sunday, May 12, 2013

2013 Rebecca Minkoff flirtatious glimmer quilting bag



For the first few months, I've been chasing any lovely cross body bag, including a golden chain. For some purpose, just a small bag, chain shoulder strap I scream elegant and advanced. My mother told me, it's more like an evening bag, but I strongly disagree. All experienced Chanel chain, I believe they are amazing search more and more close to the daytime or at night to carry out. They may be just a little bit more glamorous glitz compared to common handbags, but who cares? Lifestyle and briefly in May, you are holding, and the point, not a lot of people do. In my opinion, design more fun, but also allow it to be your employees, and stretched out in the crowd.
Rebecca Minkoff quilted LLL "frivolous" bag can be exactly the kind of bag, I've been looking for. I will choose more in the dark, but even now, it is wonderful. I saw someone swagger this bag has a fierce skinny jeans and a pair of some fabulous bare heels.
Bag: if this is the best time of those people, and you don't want to maintain a good deal, and you are far away from the town. When I'm going to a spot I hate lugging my bags, because the odds are I went to buy things. Have to buy several bags, is also a big handbag is certainly not desirable, for me. Cute, but this is a small thing, I can shut down in September and my whole body is more perfect, as well as "frivolous" package.

No comments:

Post a Comment