Monday, April 15, 2013

Dilemma between Gucci Crest Boule Handbags


 I was looking up for some unique and luxury designs of designer handbags and unfortunately I was not able to find out anything according to my desires and my friend recently told me to have a look at Gucci Crest Boule Handbag. When I saw them really I fall in love with this fabulous designer bag which is sure to attract all young girls. This Crest Boule Handbags are coated with dark green leather with green plexiglass and light gold hardware which are appealing and eye catchy. The notable thing about this bag is the horsebit ring buckles and the Gucci Script ornaments which adds more luxury and unique designs.

When speaking about its multifunction, they have very spacious interiors which measures about 46 x 15 x 30 cm so you can think off how spacious they can be to stuff in the things. They best suit for all casual outfits. Other features added with them are inside zip, mobile phone and PDA pockets. They come with detachable shoulder straps so that you can carry them on your hand or go for carry them on your shoulder. They are available at a price of $1,080.


No comments:

Post a Comment